1. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know you're interested. There are currently tenants living there, but they are willing to show it for us by appointment only. We will require a copy of your driver's license for our security.
2. Complete the application (Here) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We will send you an e-mail inviting you to do a credit and criminal background through smart move . It will cost you around $20. You can also do a background check on us if you'd like for your own piece of mind.
4. Complete the lease (Here): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_J_hh4fjSkhdm9IUUJRbUx3ZTg/edit?usp=sharing
5. Send us a check for $4600 (first month's rent + deposit)
We require a deposit to protect our house. The deposit will be kept in an interest bearing account. Nothing would make us happier than than returning the entire deposit when it is time for you to move. FYI we will use the following checklist when tenants move out.
6.Pet's-Allowing pet's makes us very nervous. We love animals, we just don't know anything about yours and prefer not to take any risks. If you have a good credit, stable work history and plan on living in our house for a while, we may consider pets based on age, size, and breed. We will also require additional pet deposit $1000-$2000. If when it is time for you to move out and no one could tell that pet's lived there, we will fully refund your deposit. We haven't made one of our own up yet, but I think this one is a reasonable pet policy. http://www.totalrealestatesolutions.com/realestateforms/html/RentalPetAddendum2.html
Preference will be given to applicants that are interested in multi-year leases.
As long as you are not a dangerous criminal and your credit score checks out and we receive your deposit and signed lease, we will stop accepting other applications.